There are daily sessions together and afternoons are in Foundation service departments to integrate practical life with your spiritual practice. The week is less of a group experience than in an Experience Week and you are more integrated into the life and rhythms of the community. The group is generally smaller and you will have time to take part in community meditations and events.
If you are thinking about a longer term commitment to staying at Findhorn, a Spiritual Practice Week is an option that can give you a good sense of what it is like to live here. It also serves as a prerequisite for joining some of our further Essential Findhorn programmes such as the Living in Community Guest Programme and Living Essentials Apprentice Programme.
Listed below, in alphabetical order, are all our upcoming themed Spiritual Practice programmes.
Programmes marked with require prior participation in an Experience Week.
Most programmes last one week and run from Saturday to Friday evening, unless otherwise indicated.
Our programmes require a minimum age of 18 years for participation unless otherwise stated in the programme description.
- Spiritual Practice Weeks
- Spiritual Practice - Active Meditation
- Spiritual Practice - Clay
- Spiritual Practice - Introduction to Meditation
- Spiritual Practice - Living Intuitively
- Spiritual Practice - Mindfulness Retreat
- Spiritual Practice - Permaculture
- Spiritual Practice - Ritual and Ceremony
- Spiritual Practice - The Power of Intention
- Spiritual Practice - Wild Nature