When you participate in Cluny Kitchen, Park Garden, Cluny Homecare or any of our other departments, all tasks, from cooking the lunch, planting seeds or cleaning the floor, are valued and essential parts of the whole. There is the potential for learning to take place 24 hours a day and with every person and situation you meet, as well as within the traditional setting of workshops and events.
Essential Findhorn begins with Experience Week and continues on a journey of self-discovery and inspired action. Listed below, in alphabetical order, are all our upcoming Essential Findhorn programmes.
Programmes marked with require prior participation in an Experience Week.
Most programmes last one week and run from Saturday to Friday evening, unless otherwise indicated.
Our programmes require a minimum age of 18 years for participation unless otherwise stated in the programme description.
- Essential Findhorn
- A Gift to Cluny: Spring Clean Celebration
- Applied Ecovillage Living (4 weeks)
- Being In Community
- Coming Home to the Garden - Gardening at The Park
- Ecovillage Experience Week
- Experience Week
- Family Experience Week
- Family Experience Week Follow-On
- Findhorn Erfahrungswoche
- Findhorn Intensive - A 12-Month Modular Programme
- In Perfect Timing - Gardening at Cullerne
- In Tune with Nature: Autumn Pleasures in Cluny Garden
The Living Essentials Apprentice Programme
- LGBTQ Experience Week
- Living in Community Guest Programme (4 weeks)
- Love in Action - Maintenance at The Park
- Music Experience Week
- Semaine d'Expérience
- Semana de Experiencia
- Semana de Experiência
- Settimana di Esperienza
- Spiritual Deepening:
Living from Purpose and Soul (4 weeks)
- Spiritual Practice - Clay
- Spiritual Practice - Introduction to Meditation
- Spiritual Practice - Living Intuitively
- Spiritual Practice - Mindfulness
- Spiritual Practice - Nature
- Spiritual Practice - Permaculture
- Sprinklings of Light: Spring Cleaning at The Park
- Youth Experience Week