Programmes marked with require prior participation in an Experience Week.
Most programmes last one week and run from Saturday to Friday evening, unless otherwise indicated.
Our programmes require a minimum age of 18 years for participation unless otherwise stated in the programme description.
- Nature and Sustainability
- Applied Ecovillage Living (4 weeks)
- Applied Sustainability: Whole-systems thinking to re-design the future (4 days)
- Coming Home to the Garden - Gardening at The Park
- Creations in Nature
- Ecovillage Experience Week
- Findhorn Foundation College: Permaculture Design Course (PDC) (2 weeks)
- Hinterland Experience Week
- In Perfect Timing - Gardening at Cullerne
- Interspecies Communication and Deep Nature Connection
- Reconnection and Renewal with John P. Milton
- Sacred Bee Symposium & Immersion
- School of Youth (10 days)
- Spiritual Deepening:
Living from Purpose and Soul (4 weeks)
- Spiritual Practice - Permaculture