Take space for yourself in an unstructured setting, to meditate, to reflect, to walk, and to breathe. It is a unique gift to step away from all the busyness and take time to rest and renew body and soul. If you need time to integrate the lessons of a workshop or space to reflect on your own journey and next steps, Traigh Bhan is the perfect place for spiritual rest and renewal.
Throughout the year there are a variety of retreat weeks, listed below in alphabetical order, based on a theme. For these weeks you will have a programme of meditation and activity related to the theme, and a focaliser for the week.
Programmes marked with require prior participation in an Experience Week.
Most programmes last one week and run from Saturday to Friday evening, unless otherwise indicated.
Our programmes require a minimum age of 18 years for participation unless otherwise stated in the programme description.
- Isle of Iona
- Autumn Garden Retreat - on Iona
- Easter Retreat - on Iona
- Equinox Retreat - on Iona
- Game of Transformation Retreat - on Iona
- Retreat with Art - on Iona
- Space for the Heart - on Iona
- Spring Garden Retreat – on Iona
- Spring Retreat - on Iona
- Spring Retreat on Iona (in Japanese)
- Summer Retreat Weeks on Iona
- The Art of Pilgrimage - on Iona
- Transformation in Retreat - on Iona