Findhorn Experience Week: 9 January 2023
Our core workshop, experienced as a turning point by so many participants. Live with more love and consciousness, and discover a deeper sense of your own purpose and meaning while exploring community living.
From Personal to Planetary Change
When you take a step on a personal journey of transformation, you’re also helping to create change on a planetary level.
By starting with ourselves, we all help to bring a kinder, more compassionate world into being, where we live more in harmony with each other, the earth and all beings.
One participant noted:
‘I felt so safe and cared for, and part of something much bigger than me.’
Rediscover your Centre
In these times of uncertainty and change, Findhorn Experience Week helps us to ground ourselves, reminding us to live with love and consciousness, and a deeper sense of our own purpose and meaning.
Experience Week has been loved by thousands of participants over many decades, who remember it as a significant turning point in their lives.
Be Inspired by Time in Community
Findhorn Experience Week is the ideal introduction to the Findhorn spiritual community and pioneering ecovillage. You’ll have the space, time and loving support for inner reflection, while exploring how to live more from the heart – and to trust the wisdom within.
The Power of Human Connection
Experience for yourself the power of human connection. As we open our hearts, strangers from diverse countries, cultures and lives can – in just a few days – develop the sense of belonging, and bonds of friendship, that we all crave.
Share. Practice. Discover.
‘This was a gift to self – to take time out and find a new path in life.’
During Experience Week you’ll share five days at Cluny Hill – our primary learning centre and a former Victorian hotel – with a group of curious explorers like yourself. Experience Week participants come from all over the globe, and range in age from 18 to 80+.
Explore the community’s core practices, such as listening to divine guidance through meditation, and attunement with nature, and actively discovering our interconnectedness – with each other, and with the greater consciousness we’re all part of.
Live as part of a vibrant community, with opportunities to join its rhythms and adventures – sharing circles, outings in nature, singing, dancing, and more. Even a wee bit of time for yourself as well!
You’ll also enjoy wholesome meals in friendship over inspiring conversations.
What You’ll Experience
• The three core practices developed over 60 years in our community, and how to apply them in your own life:
- Deep inner listening to the wisdom you have within you – recognising, accessing and working with your own inner knowing.
- Learning how to connect and co-create with the intelligence of nature.
- Practising how to put love into all that you do, making every activity an expression of your love, or seeing ‘work’ as love in action.
• A variety of exercises that help you recognise your sacred connection, and help to manage relationships.
• Insight into your next steps, and what can help to support you as you move forward in your life.
• Plus time to learn or deepen your meditation practice.
Woven throughout the week is a second, more personal dimension to the learning. As one participant described it:
‘It is a full body, mind and soul experience where you get a chance to learn more about yourself, about how you show up in a group, and your relationship and interconnectedness with nature.’
Prices and Accommodation
- Your time in the programme for a week
- Five nights’ accommodation at Cluny Hill in Forres, Scotland
- Three daily meals – vegetarian, organic and local where possible, and all made with love.
Single room: £750
Shared room: £675
Please note that all rooms have access to shared bathrooms. There is free WiFi as well as a diverse range of books that you can borrow from our library.
Findhorn Experience Weeks run throughout the year – Monday to Friday, departing on Saturday morning.
We look forward to welcoming you to Findhorn Experience Week!
Stay on for an extra week at Cluny
Many participants feel profound changes during this week, and you may want to stay on to relax, or deepen into the experience.
Book a Cluny Retreat right after your Experience Week, or choose from many other dates.