Findhorn Experience Week: 5 December 2022
**BOOKINGS CLOSED FOR THIS DATE** Our core workshop, seen as a turning point by so many participants. Build inner resilience and develop deeper connection while embracing community living.
Join us on a five-day journey of discovery
Findhorn Experience Week, our signature workshop, has been loved by thousands of participants over many decades, who remember it as a significant turning point in their lives.
Give yourself the space and time for inner reflection, surrounded by loving support as you explore how to live more from the heart – and to trust the wisdom within.
Why do Experience Week?
- You’ll enjoy deep connection and sharing with like-minded people, with awareness practices such as meditation and attunement.
- You’ll be part of a small group on a journey to recognise our interconnectedness and discover the sacred in the world around us.
- You’ll explore the community’s founding practices and integrate them into your everyday life.
- You’ll be introduced to community living and activities, like song or dance, and learn through service – Love in Action – in one of the community departments.
- You’ll have experiences in Nature, including contemplative walks and helping in our beautiful gardens.
You’re invited to participate in all activities, honouring your comfort zone, and perhaps stepping beyond it into new ways of being.
Take a longer break
Bookings are closed for this week but Findhorn Experience Week takes place roughly every second week through the year, so there are many other dates to choose from.
Many participants choose to stay on after Experience Week, on a Cluny Gentle Retreat. This allows you to
- Deepen your experience and entrench the practices you’ve learnt into your daily life.
- Have more space to unfold a transformative process and sit with any insights that have arisen.
- Rest and relax with no time commitments – other than meals!
If you would like to build more activities into your experience of northern Scotland, please see our Visit section for how to get here, and more things to do in the area.