Crystals and the mineral kingdom can help act as a mirror so that we can know ourselves to a much deeper level. They can support us in accessing whatever is in the way of our development and help heal this through whichever frequency of energy they carry such as clearing, strengthening, grounding, focussing or giving us deeper insights into the roots of an issue.
With their help we can experience deeper wisdom and insights we otherwise would have been unaware of both from this life or other times. By raising our vibration they assist us in our evolution (and by doing this we also assist them in their evolution) so that we can come from a better place; from a knowledge that we are one with all things, and every action we take also affects the whole.
By working cooperatively alongside the kingdoms of nature we can then live with greater integrity and harmony to help co-create a better world for all.
During the workshop we will be working to a deeper level of co-creation with the mineral kingdom, expanding participants’ awareness of how to work alongside them for healing and self-development. There is also an emphasis on how to use sound as a tool with the crystals to help bring greater harmony to the energy field as well as looking at transforming old patterns that may be holding us back. Throughout you will experience how to respectfully attune to the crystals, the subtle realms, and nature’s intelligence. The workshop week is grounded, practical and the emphasis is on how we can be of service to the greater whole and perhaps helping to uncover what our part within this is.
The week will include profound meditations and healings and work outdoors in nature, all within the magical environment of the Findhorn Foundation.
All crystals are provided on the workshop, with a wide selection available for you to experience their different energetic qualities. However, feel free to bring any personal crystals with you.
You will learn:
– A refresher of the basics of how to respectfully co-create with the mineral kingdom.
– About the different crystal frequencies and their appropriate applications in the human energy field for healing
– About crystals that can help for those who are fragile, the very young and very old
– Which crystals are much more profound in energy
– Further techniques for strengthening, protecting and clearing the energy field both with and without crystals
– Deepening work with crystals to help us connect more strongly with our guidance
– How to strengthen our connection with the Angelic realms with the help of the mineral kingdom
– Further work with the crystals to help expand our awareness of the subtle realms and Nature’s Intelligence (the Devic kingdoms) including experiences outdoors in nature.
– About how to deepen our connection with the mineral kingdom to help us connect to the Divine/Source of all
– About subtle anatomy and the chakra system and how to sense these
– How to work both with and without a crystal pendulum to assess what is happening in the subtle energy field
– Healing techniques for working on the seven main chakra system with crystals
– How the mineral kingdom can help us be a stronger channel for subtle energy
– Contraindications when working with the mineral kingdom
– Sound work when co-creating with crystals for strengthening, clearing, and to help reach a deeper state of awareness
– Further crystal healing techniques with sacred geometry
– In depth healing work with the mineral kingdom
– Crystal inner structure and its importance in healing
– Some of the scientific research behind the energetic properties of the mineral kingdom
– A deepening experience of how crystals can help us in our spiritual development and in integrating our ‘shadow’
– About how old patterns and karmic imprints hold us back in our development both on a personal and global level
– How to help heal and transform old patterns with crystals and energy work including those of a personal, ancestral, and collective nature
– Further crystal mandala work
– Deep meditations with the mineral kingdom
– Further work with crystals in everyday life
– In-depth understanding of specific potent healing crystals
This week is suitable for those who have completed a previous workshop or course with Robert as well as those who have some knowledge of the basics of working with the mineral kingdom. It is also suitable for those who are more experienced with crystals and energy work and self-development.
If you would prefer a workshop that includes a more step by step introduction to the basics of working with the mineral kingdom, or feel you would like a refresher on this, Robert is offering a Co-Creation with Crystals for Healing week starting 15 August 2020. This week may be better suited to you, or is one you could do first in preparation for this ‘Deepening’ follow-on workshop.
Our quoted prices are fully inclusive of participation in the workshop or event, accommodation in our guest rooms (including towels and linen), all meals and refreshments, and full access to our community facilities like our meditation sanctuaries. Some facilities, like our saunas and hot tub, ask for a donation for use.
* * *
Before you book your place, please take a moment to consider that the Findhorn Foundation is a Charitable Trust. We believe that the benefits of holistic learning should be available to everyone regardless of their financial or life situation, and that the transformational journey is enriched by a diversity of participants.
We recognise that what is affordable for some can be a financial stretch for others and offer a tiered pricing structure. When you book, please select the price that feels appropriate for you.
Pay it Forward Price covers the cost of your workshop and includes a contribution to our bursary fund. This will make participation possible for one or more people who otherwise would not be able to join our transformational work in the world.
Sustainable Price covers the cost of your workshop and helps us to sustain our learning and guest facilities.
Supported Price reflects a partial bursary toward the cost of your workshop and is intended for those with minor financial need.
Click a date below to book
|2020-10-17||£1150 / £870 / £720|