Considering a change of lifestyle? Want to improve your wellbeing on the levels of body, mind and spirit?
Offering a 'whole-istic' approach to life, this retreat incorporates physical, mental and spiritual practices that will support you in making conscious lifestyle choices that nourish you body and soul.
Knowing that food affects our mood and health, we will explore:
- the basics, and nutritional benefits, of a raw kitchen and lifestyle
- eating patterns and what is important for you
- which foods help you to feel good/not so good
- how to transition to a mostly raw foods diet
- menu planning, food preparation and the creation of interesting dishes
- the value of water
- the permaculture vision of food and life
On the mental level:
- clear the way forward for your year ahead
- consciously create a dream board and welcome your dream(s) into reality with personal action plans
- live the dream and learn to be okay with what is along the way
Underpinning it all, develop spiritual practices that help you maintain a radiant, healthy, 'whole-istic' you.
Tiered price: £1050 / £800 / £650
We want to ensure that our workshops and events are accessible to a diverse range of people and recognise that one person’s financial situation will differ from another. So that money is not a barrier to participating in our workshops and events, we offer a tiered pricing structure and ask that you select the price appropriate for your personal circumstances. Please take a moment to read about our tiered pricing here.