This day's workshop will enable schools to re-evaluate and re-invigorate all of the key features of Jenny Mosley's Quality Circle Time Model.
The key features are how to:
- Value teachers' own wellbeing and morale
- Set up three key listening systems
- Place the Golden Rules at the heart of all we do with children and parents
- Motivate children through Golden Time both as an incentive and as a consequence
- Create a powerfully positive playtimes and lunchtimes policy
- Support children beyond the normal motivational strategies through Circles of Support
The workshop will be highly active and inspirational, peppered with traditional games and activities.
Price: £55 non-residential - includes the workshop, lunch and teas only.