Graham Meltzer & Sylvia Black
The game of golf is intrinsically spiritual; it's a mindfulness practice, like archery. It's about the integral relationship between player, swing, ball and the target. This workshop will develop your 'inner caddy' - that reassuring 'still, small voice within.' And we will engage the physical body using elements of stretching, movement, yoga and martial arts as appropriate.
Participants will play four rounds during a week of immersion in Findhorn community life. Courses will be selected for their accessibility, affordability and beauty.
The objectives will be to:
- deepen awareness of one's individual strengths and sense of purpose
- develop approaches that build confidence and overcome blockages
- raise consciousness, both whilst playing golf and in life generally
- develop one's inner voice, powers of reflection and intuitive faculties
- deepen connection with oneself, others and the natural environment
- participate in Findhorn community life and have a fun and inspiring week
Open to players of all standards.
Tiered price: £1220 / £960 / £810
We want to ensure that our workshops and events are accessible to a diverse range of people and recognise that one person’s financial situation will differ from another. So that money is not a barrier to participating in our workshops and events, we offer a tiered pricing structure and ask that you select the price appropriate for your personal circumstances. Please take a moment to read about our tiered pricing here.