A Findhorn Foundation Special Event
The Enneagram is the most powerful system I know for releasing inner blocks to creativity, inspiration and abundance.
Abundance and the Enneagram is a three day course in which you will work with the ancient wisdom of the Enneagram to undo inner blocks to abundance and open up to inspiration, grace and prosperity.
Join Robert Holden in magical Findhorn for a spiritual journey with The Enneagram – one of the oldest selfawareness tools on our planet, dating back 2,500 years. “The Enneagram reminds us that our soul nature is creative and naturally abundant,” says Robert, “whereas the ego gets stuck in fear (energy blocks), fixations (mental blocks) and passions (emotional blocks) that stop you flourishing. With powerful meditations and exercises, the Enneagram helps you rediscover your divine inheritance and find your flow.”
In Abundance and The Enneagram, Robert presents an overview of the nine EnneaTypes, helps you to identify your own EnneaType, and guides you through nine soul meditations to help you grow and prosper.
- Unbroken Wholeness – align yourself with the “untypeable” nature of your soul.
- Know your Type – learn how your ego limits and blocks everyday abundance.
- The Receiving Meditation – open up to a whole new level of receptivity.
- Opening Doors Within – access soul guidance using the Virtue of your type.
- Life Loves You – let life help you and support you on your soul journey.
- Milk the Sacred Now – cultivate a more abundant relationship with now.
- Beyond Dysfunctional Independence – stop trying to do it all by yourself!
- Experiencing Miracles – let go of your theories of what’s too good to be true.
- Feeling Blessed – enjoy “unbelievable” amounts of good fortune.
- Being Present – when you think something is missing; maybe it’s You!
NOTE: No previous experience of The Enneagram is necessary for this workshop. We recommend, however, that you take an Enneagram Test. Please contact Robert using the website link below for further details.
Tiered price: £640 / £480 / £390
We want to ensure that our workshops and events are accessible to a diverse range of people and recognise that one person’s financial situation will differ from another. So that money is not a barrier to participating in our workshops and events, we offer a tiered pricing structure and ask that you select the price appropriate for your personal circumstances. Please take a moment to read about our tiered pricing here.
Robert is a gifted teacher. His work transforms lives.
Please note that all our workshops have a Findhorn Foundation community member present either as focaliser or assistant.