A Findhorn Foundation Special Event
27–29 May 2017
The Enneagram is the most powerful system I know for releasing inner blocks to creativity, inspiration and abundance.
Abundance and the Enneagram is a three day course in which you will work with the ancient wisdom of the Enneagram to undo inner blocks to abundance and open up to inspiration, grace and prosperity.
Join Robert Holden in magical Findhorn for a spiritual journey with The Enneagram – one of the oldest selfawareness tools on our planet, dating back 2,500 years. “The Enneagram reminds us that our soul nature is creative and naturally abundant,” says Robert, “whereas the ego gets stuck in fear (energy blocks), fixations (mental blocks) and passions (emotional blocks) that stop you flourishing. With powerful meditations and exercises, the Enneagram helps you rediscover your divine inheritance and find your flow.”
In Abundance and The Enneagram, Robert presents an overview of the nine EnneaTypes, helps you to identify your own EnneaType, and guides you through nine soul meditations to help you grow and prosper.
- Unbroken Wholeness – align yourself with the “untypeable” nature of your soul.
- Know your Type – learn how your ego limits and blocks everyday abundance.
- The Receiving Meditation – open up to a whole new level of receptivity.
- Opening Doors Within – access soul guidance using the Virtue of your type.
- Life Loves You – let life help you and support you on your soul journey.
- Milk the Sacred Now – cultivate a more abundant relationship with now.
- Beyond Dysfunctional Independence – stop trying to do it all by yourself!
- Experiencing Miracles – let go of your theories of what’s too good to be true.
- Feeling Blessed – enjoy “unbelievable” amounts of good fortune.
- Being Present – when you think something is missing; maybe it’s You!
NOTE: No previous experience of The Enneagram is necessary for this workshop. We recommend, however, that you take an Enneagram Test. Please contact Robert using the website link below for further details.
Tiered price: £640 / £480 / £390
Before you book your place, please take a moment to consider that the Findhorn Foundation is a Charitable Trust. We believe that the benefits of holistic learning should be available to everyone regardless of their financial or life situation, and that the transformational journey is enriched by a diversity of participants.
We recognise that what is affordable for some can be a financial stretch for others and offer a tiered pricing structure. When you book, please select the price that feels appropriate for you.
Pay it Forward Price covers the cost of your workshop and includes a contribution to our bursary fund. This will make participation possible for one or more people who otherwise would not be able to join our transformational work in the world.
Sustainable Price covers the cost of your workshop and helps us to sustain our learning and guest facilities.
Supported Price reflects a partial bursary toward the cost of your workshop and is intended for those with minor financial need.
Robert is a gifted teacher. His work transforms lives.
Please note that all our events have a Findhorn Foundation community member present either as focaliser or assistant.