Mary Inglis & Adele Napier
An opportunity to explore the connection between the planetary and the personal, to experience our deep relatedness, and find ways of engaging with the world using our subtle energies and spirit.
Drawing on Process Oriented Psychology, David Spangler’s Subtle Activism, and the Transformation Game, we will engage with principles and practices in bringing inner resources and contributions to world issues as a complement to outer activism.
You can expect to gain:
- greater understanding of yourself and your ability to engage with the world as participant and partner
- experience in inner work, psychological and spiritual
- affirmation, support and learning through the group sharing of experiences
- awareness of how to engage with world work and subtle activism in your own life, in a way that feels congruent and applicable to you
- a set of exercises to continue your exploration as you move home
Tiered price: £575 / £695 / £925
We want to ensure that our workshops and events are accessible to a diverse range of people and recognise that one person’s financial situation will differ from another. So that money is not a barrier to participating in our workshops and events, we offer a tiered pricing structure and ask that you select the price appropriate for your personal circumstances. Please take a moment to read about our tiered pricing here.