Mary Inglis & Adele Napier
An opportunity to explore the connection between the planetary and the personal, to experience our deep relatedness, and find ways of engaging with the world using our subtle energies and spirit.
Drawing on Process Oriented Psychology, David Spangler’s Subtle Activism, and the Transformation Game, we will engage with principles and practices in bringing inner resources and contributions to world issues as a complement to outer activism.
You can expect to gain:
- greater understanding of yourself and your ability to engage with the world as participant and partner
- experience in inner work, psychological and spiritual
- affirmation, support and learning through the group sharing of experiences
- awareness of how to engage with world work and subtle activism in your own life, in a way that feels congruent and applicable to you
- a set of exercises to continue your exploration as you move home
Tiered price: £575 / £695 / £925
Before you book your place, please take a moment to consider that the Findhorn Foundation is a Charitable Trust. We believe that the benefits of holistic learning should be available to everyone regardless of their financial or life situation, and that the transformational journey is enriched by a diversity of participants.
We recognise that what is affordable for some can be a financial stretch for others and offer a tiered pricing structure. When you book, please select the price that feels appropriate for you.
Pay it Forward Price covers the cost of your workshop and includes a contribution to our bursary fund. This will make participation possible for one or more people who otherwise would not be able to join our transformational work in the world."
Sustainable Price covers the cost of your workshop and helps us to sustain our learning and guest facilities.
Supported Price reflects a partial bursary toward the cost of your workshop and is intended for those with minor financial need.