Terms and conditions of programmes
Programme participants are required to have read the booking information and travel information and understand that:
- The Findhorn Foundation is situated at two sites five miles apart: The Park, near Findhorn village and Cluny Hill, in Forres.
On receipt of the booking confirmation, participants will be told at which site their programme will be and where to go for registration at the beginning of the programme.
- Accommodation is simple and generally shared (this is part of the community experience) with bed linen and towels provided. A single room can be requested if the participant chooses to pay a supplement, but this room cannot usually be guaranteed in advance.
- Meals are mostly vegetarian. Very occasionally meat or fish may be served. Vegetarian, vegan, wheat free, gluten free, sugar free and alcohol free alternatives are available on request. Unfortunately, the Foundation cannot cater for any other dietary requirements, including those of people with coeliac disease.
- The £95 deposit is non-refundable. The balance of the payment must be received four weeks before the starting date of the programme. If the participant cancels after this date, they will receive a refund of 50% of what they have already paid, but none of the deposit will be returned. If the participant cancels within one week of the start of the programme, there is no refund. The participant is responsible for taking out travel insurance in case they need to change their plans.
- The participant is responsible for their own travel arrangements. The travel information page can help, especially with local details.
- The Findhorn Foundation is not a healing or therapy centre and participants are responsible for maintaining their own wellbeing. They should inform their focalisers if they have any health issues and ensure that they bring with them, and continue to take, an adequate supply of any prescription medicine.
- The highlands of Scotland are home to ticks and participants are required to have read the information at the Government Public Health website.
- Participants should not take any illegal drugs and not abuse legal drugs or alcohol.
- Participants should not smoke in Foundation property except in designated areas.