Your path to radical innovation
The future is not tomorrow. The future is what is fresh, new, electric, inspired … today. It arrives in presence. Leading from the Future offers new approaches to navigate times of rapid, intense and deep change, through radical innovation.
Step outside your current paradigm and create the new
In this course you will develop the inner and outer competences that support your capacity to lead from the future and to distinguish the three ways we orientate ourselves to the future: thinking about the future (Imagination); sourcing what is already in the field (Intuition); and cultivating the capacity to receive fresh, new insights (Inspiration) which feel like genius or ‘aha’ moments.
Identify your leadership archetypes
You will also identify which of the 10 leadership archetypes you are bringing to the stage of your life and learn how your archetypal profile either inhibits or enhances your capacities to imagine, intuit and inspire.
Top Down and Bottom Up innovation
In addition to exploring ways of accessing radical inspiration — Top Down innovation — we will also discover that, as we thaw out the energy frozen in individual, ancestral and collective trauma layers, we release the wisdom, learning and Bottom Up innovation that is stored there.
Guided by expert facilitator Robin Alfred, this course will be highly experiential, involving input from Robin, pair and small group conversation, journalling, drawing, music and plenary discussions. The course will draw both on the wisdom of participants and on the teachings of such luminaries as Thomas Hubl, Eileen Caddy, Don Beck, Arny & Amy Mindell and other teachers who have profoundly influenced Robin’s philosophy and practice.
You will be guided by expert facilitator Robin Alfred, and supported by peers from across the globe, as you tap into your inner resources and make listening to the future your habitual way of being.
Over the four months of the course, you will:
- Discover how to continually innovate in your life, in your team or in your organisation.
- Refocus, or change direction in your team, your organisation or in your life.
- Figure out how you can move forward, after being stuck or indecisive
- Access true clarity of Intention and be clear about each step you take throughout the year.
- Strengthen your ability to be fully present with yourself, with everything going on around you and with everyone in your life.
- Practice presence and strengthen your relationships, your influence for good, and you’ll feel energised and more fully alive each day.
The course includes:
- All sessions will run from 4 to 6 pm UK time
- Immersion sessions*: 14, 15, 16 February, 2023
- Teaching sessions* on Thursdays: 9 March, 23 March, 13 April, 27 April, 11 May, 25 May 2023 – with input, small group discussions and Q&A
*Replays of all these sessions will be made available
- Peer Support Triads, in your time zone, to share & work through challenges
- Weekly Inspiration, videos and resources and optional small Integration Groups
- Replays of everything will be held your online learning space
Join Robin starting Tuesday 14th February
Early bird price: £550 (normally £795)
(or start today for £110 when you select monthly payments)
Or if finances are holding you back apply for financial assistance through our Education Support Fund
Robin Alfred, BA, M Phil is a trainer, executive coach, facilitator, mediator and organisational consultant. Since 1995 he has lived in the Findhorn Foundation ecovillage in Scotland where he has Chaired both the Foundation’s Management Committee and the Board of Trustees.
Robin has extensive experience of leading and developing groups and individuals in a variety of settings including prisons, social work, police forces, communities, NGOs, multinationals and other corporations. He also served for many years as a Senior Programme Director for Olivier Mythodrama for whom he delivered a wide range of leadership trainings, based on Shakespearean plays and stories and archetypal psychology.
Robin is a senior student of contemporary mystic, Thomas Hubl, with whom he has co-hosted three major online summits on collective trauma and supported many international trainings in applied mysticism. Lastly, Robin is a lover of silence, poetry, the natural world and all things sustainable.
Simply one of the best facilitators I have worked with. Intuitive to the needs of the group and individuals. Flexible yet strong. Knowledgeable about processes. A kind and positive energy.
— Oliver Vanheel, Head of Corporate Responsibility, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
“A lifetime of obsessive success-seeking had delivered on almost all of its promises, all bar one – inner joy. So I gave myself this course to give this elusive concept one last chance.
Put simply; it worked…
The wonderful mapmaker, Robin Alfred, will describe the terrain wisely and offer numerous exciting routes… So prepare yourself for the surprise arrival of your own unique blend of creativity.”
— Pauline Bickerton, Entrepreneur