Do you feel an inner longing to live more from your heart?
Findhorn Foundation Experience Week has been loved by thousands of participants over many decades, who remember it as a significant turning point in their lives.
It’s the ideal introduction to this spiritual community and pioneering ecovillage, where you’ll have the space, time and loving support for inner reflection while exploring how to live more from the heart – and to trust the wisdom within.
You’ll be part of a small group as we practise and embody the community’s founding principles in everyday life, recognising our interconnectedness and discovering the sacred in the world around us.
On Findhorn Experience Week, which runs through the year, you’ll enjoy five days of deep connection and sharing with like-minded people. There’s also the opportunity for Integration Time – extra nights after Experience Week, to weave more spaciousness into this transformative time.
What you'll explore on Experience Week
- This is an inner journey into greater wholeness, a deeper step into life-long learning and embracing that we are both ordinary and divine.
- Essentially, the transformational field of Findhorn exists to serve the evolution of human consciousness and we all have a part to play.
- Within a supportive community setting, you’ll discover more of who you are and your unique presence in the world. Each interaction presents an opportunity to see the mirror to ourselves and serves our personal and spiritual growth.
- You will learn fundamental life skills that might have been missing from your more traditional education. By cultivating deep listening we can be more present to ourselves and each other.
- You’ll enjoy five days of connected, shared and active engagement, demonstrating how inner reflection inspires outer action.
About Findhorn Experience Week
Join us for a five-day journey that includes...
- An introduction to community living
- Sharing circles for reflection and insight
- Group building activities, such as Group Discovery Games
- Opportunities to join community activities like song or dance
- Awareness practices such as meditation and attunement
- Nature experiences, including contemplative walks and helping in our beautiful gardens
- Learning through service – Love in Action – in one of the community departments
You’re invited to participate in all activities, honouring your comfort zone, and perhaps stepping beyond it into new ways of being.
Experience Week is designed for you
- If you’ve ever felt the whisper of Findhorn…
- If you’re yearning for deeper connection…
- If you want to nurture your sense of wellbeing…
- If you care deeply about the earth and mother nature…
- If you’re at a crossroads in life and seeking inner direction…
- If you want to bring more awareness into your life and work…
- If you want to be part of the solution to the challenges in the world…
- If you’re keen to build your inner resilience in these uncertain times…
Now is the time to visit and we look forward to welcoming you as we co-create a thriving and loving world.
As our co-founder Eileen Caddy said, our role is to help humanity turn within, to be part of the solution to the chaos and confusion in the world.
Prices and accommodation
September to December
Prices include all meals. Our kitchens provide primarily vegetarian food.
Single room: £750
Shared room: £675
Choose your dates and book!
Experience Week runs from Monday to Saturday roughly every second week through the year. You’ll be based at our Cluny Hill site above the town of Forres, with visits to The Park near the village of Findhorn.
Please book below on the Experience Week date you prefer. (Date format is day/month.)
- Please note that bookings for each week close on the Thursday before the start.
If you would like to build more activities into your experience of northern Scotland, please see our Visit section for how to get here, and more things to do in the area.
While our facilitators are here to support participants during the Experience Week, they are not trained therapists. We are not a therapy centre and the programmes are not designed for those needing therapeutic support.
|17/10/2022||Waiting list - Please call Bookings||31/10/2022||Spaces|
Before you book Experience Week
When you book your Experience Week, the booking form will ask you to tell us a bit more about yourself. Answering these questions is your first step into the spirit of the week and helps the Experience Week facilitators get to know you and to prepare.
If you are a couple, or booking together with a friend, please each apply separately. (However, let us know in your letter who you are booking with and if you’d like to share a double or twin room).
We ask you about your spiritual background, if any, and why you want to visit and participate in Experience Week. We ask you about your present life circumstances, people who are important to you, your joys and challenges, and what inspires you.
We also need to know whether you have, or have had, any physical, emotional, mental health or addiction conditions, and also how they are affecting you now. This is because the week can be a very heart-opening experience and sometimes emotions can arise.
We ask that participants are emotionally and psychologically stable and able to take care of their own emotions and experience.
While our facilitators are here to support participants during Experience Week, they are not trained therapists. We are not a therapy centre and the experience is not designed for those needing therapeutic support.
Please answer the questions yourself, and in your own words – don’t worry about spelling mistakes or if English is not your first language. We simply want to get a feeling for who you are.
Please don’t make travel plans until you have received our email confirming your booking.
If you use a wheelchair or have any other mobility difficulties please let us know in advance. Cluny Hill, where most workshops are held, is a multi-storey building with limited access to the upper levels via staircase only.
If you have specific requirements please contact Bookings before you book to ensure we can meet your needs. Please also include details on with your booking form.
Experience Week takes place at our Cluny Hill site in Forres, with registration between 11.00 and 12.15 on the Monday at the start of the week.
Experience Week ends on Friday evening with a celebration dinner. Accommodation is provided until 9am on Saturday morning.