Sometimes life is filled with blessings, insights, and a heart-felt sense of connection with people around us. Other times we stumble through a series of setbacks, accumulating pain, even falling into depression; and nothing we try seems to help us get out of it. Sometimes someone unexpectedly appreciates us or offers to serve us – or we reach out to help another. Sometimes miracles happen, pain is lifted, new directions open up, and the seemingly impossible occurs.
Just as life is filled with this rich variety of experience, so is the Transformation Game®, a fun and complex board game which offers a playful yet substantial way of understanding and transforming key issues in your life. It can be played at varying levels of intensity, from a light-hearted way of gaining insight into yourself, to a tool to help solve problems, clarify important personal issues, or creatively enhance relationships.
Ways to play The Game
- The Transformation Game (the Box Game) – a distillation of the original version of the Game into a board game available for purchase, it is a lively game for 2-4 players which can be played at home
- Four-Day Game of Transformation workshop – the original version of the Game played with five players and two skilled Game guides
- One-Week Game of Transformation workshop – the original version of the Game played with five players and two skilled Game guides
- Transformation Game (Box Game) Facilitators Training – to expand your work and relationship with the Transformation Game, 100 hours of training if successfully completed gives you accreditation as a Game facilitator
- Frameworks Coaching Process Training – a coaching tool for consultants, coaches and trainers
About the Transformation Game®
The Transformation Game® was developed originally by Joy Drake and Kathy Tyler at the Findhorn Foundation. Since the first Game workshop was offered there in 1978, thousands of people have played the Game in its various forms. Many more have worked with the Angel® Cards, with over a million Angel decks sold to date. Several programmes and products now make up the Game ‘family’ and are available world-wide through InnerLinks, a consulting and training company based both in the USA and UK that researches and develops Transformation Game products, programmes and trainings. The Findhorn Foundation, where the Game was originally developed, is the centre for Game programmes in Europe.
Transformation Game programmes at Findhorn do not require previous participation in Experience Week, although it is strongly encouraged. Please click here for more information available programmes.
For information about Game programmes in the USA and elsewhere, contact Innerlinks.
The Angel® Cards are a set of 72 illustrated cards, each depicting a unique angelic quality. They offer doorways to a realm of spiritual awareness which can encourage us to greater wholeness in our lives.
A list of Game related products for sale.
The original Angel® Cards now available as an app for use on iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)