When you participate in Cluny Kitchen, Park Garden, Cluny Homecare or any of our other departments, all tasks, from cooking the lunch, planting seeds or cleaning the floor, are valued and essential parts of the whole. There is the potential for learning to take place 24 hours a day and with every person and situation you meet, as well as within the traditional setting of workshops and events.
Essential Findhorn begins with Experience Week and continues on a journey of self-discovery and inspired action. Listed below, in alphabetical order, are all our upcoming Essential Findhorn programmes.
Programmes marked with require prior participation in an Experience Week.
Most programmes last one week and run from Saturday to Friday evening, unless otherwise indicated.
Our programmes require a minimum age of 18 years for participation unless otherwise stated in the programme description.
- Essential Findhorn
- A Gift to Cluny: Spring Clean Celebration
- Applied Ecovillage Living (4 weeks)
- Being In Community
- Experience Week
- Exploring Community Life
- Findhorn Erfahrungswoche
- Findhorn Intensive - A 12-Month Modular Programme
- In Tune with Nature: Autumn Pleasures in Cluny Garden
- Incarnational Spirituality: Manifestation
- Incarnational Spirituality: Subtle Activism
- Living in Community Guest Programme (4 weeks)
- Semaine d'Expérience
- Spiritual Deepening:
Living from Purpose and Soul (6 weeks)
- Spiritual Practice - Active Meditation
- Spiritual Practice - Clay
- Spiritual Practice - Energy Healing
- Spiritual Practice - Herbs
- Spiritual Practice - Living Intuitively
- Spiritual Practice - Mindfulness
- Spiritual Practice - Nature
- Spiritual Practice - Permaculture
- Spiritual Practice - Ritual and Ceremony
- Spiritual Practice - Sacred Dance
- Spiritual Practice - Tarot
- Spiritual Practice - The Power of Intention
- Sprinklings of Light: Spring Cleaning at The Park