Humanity today needs to reinvent systems in every aspect of society if we are to thrive. Collective intelligence, wisdom and capacity are needed as never before, but the funds to hire professional facilitators are lacking in the vast majority of cases.
There are, however, thousands of people in all walks of life already enhancing their ability to facilitate deep and lasting change in the human systems of which they are a part. Do you feel called to serve as one of these 'barefoot facilitators'? Through our time together this week, you will gain tools and confidence to revolutionise how you work in any group.
From a starting point of co-creating a learning community that honours each participant's calling/purpose, we will:
- Explore how the personal inner work tools used at Findhorn and group inner work 'lenses' embedded in the best of organisational theories such as Chaordic Design, Theory U, and Process Oriented Psychology, apply to your specific situation(s) and to the dynamics in the workshop itself.
- Cultivate flexibility for seeing the same situation from multiple perspectives.
- Attend to 'groundwork' - practices that help us cultivate a quality of being conducive to effective action in group contexts.
- Clarify next steps for integrating what we've learned.
- Conclude with a ritual where you are invited to declare yourself a 'barefoot facilitator'.
For a taster of what to expect from this workshop and to view a video by Kate on Revolutionising How We Work Together, please click on the image below.
Tiered price: £1050 / £800 / £650
We want to ensure that our workshops and events are accessible to a diverse range of people and recognise that one person’s financial situation will differ from another. So that money is not a barrier to participating in our workshops and events, we offer a tiered pricing structure and ask that you select the price appropriate for your personal circumstances. Please take a moment to read about our tiered pricing here.
Optional preparatory reading:
During this workshop Kate will be introducing tools from her books Make Light Work: 10 Tools for Inner Knowing and Make Light Work in Groups: 10 Tools to Transform Meetings, Companies and Communities. You can view and buy these books from Amazon by clicking on the images to the right.