Mary Inglis & Adele Napier
An opportunity to explore the connection between the planetary and the personal, to experience our deep relatedness, and find ways of engaging with the world using our subtle energies and spirit.
Drawing on Process Oriented Psychology, David Spangler’s Subtle Activism, and the Transformation Game, we will engage with principles and practices in bringing inner resources and contributions to world issues as a complement to outer activism.
You can expect to gain:
- greater understanding of yourself and your ability to engage with the world as participant and partner
- experience in inner work, psychological and spiritual
- affirmation, support and learning through the group sharing of experiences
- awareness of how to engage with world work and subtle activism in your own life, in a way that feels congruent and applicable to you
- a set of exercises to continue your exploration as you move home
Income related price: £575 / £695 / £925
Income Related Pricing
We want to ensure that our courses are accessible to people with diverse financial means. When you book, please choose the high, medium or lower price listed for your programme, based on your personal income and keeping in mind that paying the lowest price covers only basic costs, while paying the medium and higher prices will allow this centre to develop and grow. Limited bursary funds are available if you cannot pay the lowest price, please see how to apply. You can also contribute to our bursary fund when you make your booking.